Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mcstay Family

There are some cases Im more drawn to than others. This family has had my attention from the start.
I don't get an over all good vibe when I think of them. I started the meditation at their home. I see a man, he is walking down the street to their home, he was dropped off at the farthest corner from their home. Huge palm tree to the right of him as he walks by and mountain scene in the background. You can almost see the main road (boulevard) from behind him. He is heavy set, heavy at the waist area, was once in fantastic shape. I feel he played football in school. Blue faded jeans, work boots. I hear the word GARDNER, and wonder if that was his job. He seems to be caucasian. Beige shirt, button down, short sleeved. He rings the bell, he knows them, they know him. The kids are happy to see him. The dogs go outside, allergies to the dogs. I feel Summer met him first. Summer has set up a business deal. I hear talk of renovations, kitchen counters and bathrooms. Marble. Sudden aggression. Gun pulled out on family. Joseph tries to keep peace as Summer freaks out. I feel thats why they left so easy, doors lock automatically when closed.
I haven't gotten any more, I will try again, from where they went from the driveway on.....

23 comments:

  1. Wow this is very interesting. Are they okay and Will they be found in peace ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this info was posted by Kimberley. I'm not sure how far she got with it. Me? I think my initial feeling was that they disappeared because they wanted to. I don't know that for sure as I am usually directed towards the kids. If something kicks me in this direction I will be sure to post.

    I'm afraid that sounds callous, I don't mean for it to. It's just that there are just so many missing children that I have to let my guides show me which way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any further insights?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will get hold of Kim and ask is she has anything more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't seem that the McStay family is getting much attention from the psychic world. I know that there are many missing people in the country but there are many people upset about this particular family. I would think that with so many thoughts and prayers and love directed towards this family that the psychic world would be tuned into this effort. I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't. Really feel as though they are missing.feel thy are fine somewhere.feel it is a scam by family n others for whatever reasons of their own that this was neccessary to disappear n family is involved n know mor than thy are letting on or saying.are kneeping the family secret in a sense to avoid things .start over in life .put past behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any further insights into this case? A book has been written recently that has renewed interest in the plight of the family. It might be a good time to meditate on it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't really worked on this case. The above information was posted by a friend who was very active on it. I will pass along the info. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any further updates that you have heard, Diana?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay so they found some bones in the desert of new mexico and they are most certain that they belong to the family. Perhaps a year and a half ago a had a dream that I saw the mom got raped and something about she was put in a hole. Then I saw the dad sitting on a lounge chair on dirt like desert with a white t-shirt and looked at me like if he said to me "we are okay". The boys were walking and playing, but they were not dressed in white, the mom had a black blouse. They were all like on dirt, little tall grass, patches here and there. When the mom was getting raped I felt her pain and she was screaming it was such a horrible dream. I don't want to believe this happened. Who ever people they found there may God have them in his kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the desert in California, not New Mexico.

      Delete
  11. they were recently found in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Their remains have been found in shallow graves. Obvious foul plaY

    ReplyDelete
  13. 11/17/13, family found death in San Bernardino, this killer, has no feelings, no insight and no remorse, thinks will never be found and if found he doesn't care

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another Psychic said that Summer keeps telling her to look at the house. What could this mean?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know. I would assume that the police thoroughly searched the home but perhaps there is evidence that they missed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WASN'T THE HOUSE A FORMER REPOSSEN THAT THEY BOUGHT? IF SO I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS LOOKED AT THE FORMER OWNERS,, JUST SAYIN

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would have to believe that the authorities would have looked at any type of connection like that. But I can't imagine that something like that could lead to the murder of innocent children. That would have to be a real twisted individual.

    ReplyDelete