Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mickey James Guidry

03/22/10 - The whole time I was meditating on this boy. I kept wanting to call him James. I eventually did realize that his middle name is James, but I feel this is strange or maybe significant.

I feel like he was lured, most likely by a girl. I see red or reddish brown hair. I hear a name like Jennifer or Jen. A "J" name. Someone may have set up the scene where his car is. The damage could be from trying to get away?? Was he having any trouble with kids at school? A certain group or gang? 
X marks the spot again here.. I think he is in an area that looks like the sketch. I saw the letter K. I almost feel this might be the name of the location where he is, I'm not sure.  I want to call this a ravine but I don't know what you would call it. When I try to see where he is, I feel UP. 






No comments:

Post a Comment