Psychics Unite Forum

Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Psychics Unite Forum

I am going to try something new.  After receiving so many comments about Kyron I thought it might be a good idea to try to set up a forum where we call all participate more actively in the discussions.

Another reason is that there are so many children out there who could use our help but I cannot possibly work on each and every one.  I'm hoping that more of them will get some attention if we all join together.

Finally I receive so many requests for help any more that its also impossible to get to everyone quickly.  Once again, I'm hoping to enlist your help in helping these families.

Guests will still be able to view all of the information giving easy access to anyone looking for help.  However, you will have to register to fully participate in the discussions. Upon registering please go to the welcome forum and read the Code of Conduct.  I will expect the same level of common sense on the forum as I do here.  You will be able to post and comment without my approval but I will reserve the right to remove anything I deem is not appropriate or is harmful and ban the user who is doing it.

I'm just getting it up and going and I have a lot of children to add.  Kyon's case is there as well as a couple of others.  I will get more added as fast as I can so we can get started!

This blog will remain in place, at least for now.  Feel free to post in both locations.  Anonymous users will have to continue to post here.

Also, I am adding a section where we will be able to also help missing and endangered adults.  


Thanks for joining me!  I look forward to seeing you at the forum.

Go here to check it out or register.   Psychics Unite Forum

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,

    You dont have to post this information, however, since you are not in Portland, you may not see all the latest headlines.

    Thought you may want to read the latest story on this whole Kyron case.

    The Oregonian, Sunday paper has the following.

    http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind posting news as it is printed. I'm mostly concerned about rumors. And the chips are really starting to stack against this woman.

    Once again, I feel I have to start with saying that I am NOT defending Terri. However my logical mind starts kicking in and I have a few questions/comments about this new development.

    First, why did this landscaper wait until now to report this to the police? Why did she choose average joe landscaper to approach for a hit on her husband? What would make her think it was safe to approach this guy and ask him to kill her husband?

    Now IF it is true, and I am Desiree Young and Kaine Horman I would be want these answers. If it is true, had he gone to the police when it happened Kyron would be home in the arms of his mother and Terri would be in jail. Seven months? Why now? Why not sting her then? If they had, if this is all true, circumstances would most certainly be different and Kyron would be home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to wish you and your family a happy 4th. We are about to head out to see the fireworks.

    Do you recall the 911 calls from last weekend? There were 2 of them from Terri/Kaine's home.

    One of the calls was because, the police set up a sting and sent the landscaper to her house, in order to get her to talk about the hit-for-hire. She got scared, then called 911, saying that this man was trying to get 10,000 dollars from her. The thing is, this was a set up to get her on tape. Right after that, she went down to the poice station. This is when police made their move and told Kaine what was going on. Kaine moved out, right away with his daughter and filed for divorce, plus the restraining order. This landscaping man, was her lover at some point. She had met him while he was doing work at Kyron's school. She invited him over to do some yard work, without ever telling Kaine about the hired help. After Kyron went missing, the police contacted everyone that was at the house, of the Hormans, including the gardner. He had told them, that she offered him a lot of money, but he didn't think she was serious. She also told him, that Kaine had hurt her and was having an affair. As of tonight, it has been leaked, that she may have contacted 'other' hired help, in asking them if they could carry out a 'hit'.

    Stay turned.

    Also, I know that Blink on Crime isn't the most reliable source, but they printed the same story, but with more information this weekened too.

    Blink reported that Terri's attorney is back east this weekend, shopping around 'Terri's' story, in order to get money for this case. Terri has no money to pay him. He is very high priced, high profile.

    Well, guess we'll see what this week will bring us, more twist and turns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is about economics

    This is Oregon.

    Work, especially for a landscaper, is hard to come by.

    Him going to the authorities when it happened ( months ago), first might make him sound” crazy”. By this I mean there is a spectrum; from joking or suggestion
    ( intended to test his willingness ) to handing him cash. Anything on the spectrum short of a verifable contract is going to make him sound "crazy". Even now with all she is suspected of she isnt arrested for him reporting it,as it is probably hard to prove.

    Second; economically, I would assure him to be out of a job or a repeat customer. His keeping a "peaceful" relationship with her was probably best for him economically.

    Next, in Oregon a large percentage of landscapers are not documented. I don’t know anything about his person but if he wasn’t documented he would never got to the police.

    Any working person trying to feed their family is not going to run to the cops unless they have solid proof. sounds like it wasa he said she said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posed the questions so I will post the answers but I think that is where we will leave this story for now.

    I guess it does make a little more sense if the landscaper and the media are both being truthful. I feel there is more too it but that we may never know. And I would venture to say she has not been arrested because there is no proof, of either.

    ReplyDelete