Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, July 2, 2010

Joseph Anderson, Age 8 - Reedsburgh WI (Found)

I'm sorry for not checking the current status of this little boy before I posted.  Sadly his body was found on Friday.  My prayers are with his family.


I just got a message about a little boy missing in Reedsburg, WI. 8 year old Joseph Anderson went missing on Wednesday, June 30, 2010. My prayers are with his family and the searchers. I only just got this info but I will try to follow up as soon as I can.

6 comments:

  1. Dont know is this is true.
    http://www.wiscnews.com/saukprairieeagle/news/local/article_53e1bda6-85eb-11df-8daa-001cc4c03286.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad.. thanks for letting me know. I should have checked it out a little more before I posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so sad. I hope it was not foul play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sheriff's officials say they don't suspect foul play and they believe the boy wandered to the river and drowned. An autopsy is scheduled, but authorities say there was no apparent trauma to the body." =-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update! As hard as it must be to lose a child, I can't imagine losing one to violence.

    ReplyDelete