Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Zahra Baker - May she have justice...

Adam Baker wants to take Zahra home to Australia! Yeah right.. sorry for being so sarcastic about this but he should have never left! Then Zahra would still be alive.

Read story.

And he denies having anything to do with her murder/dismemberment. I have to admit, I'm not sure that he did have anything to do with her death but I feel quite sure that he knew and helped cover it up. I can't even say I feel this was murder in a premeditated way, but she died and what followed was horrible and tragic and definitely criminal and he should never be allowed to leave Hickory's jurisdiction let alone the country!

Zahra's is one of those cases that just eats you up with anger. She deserves justice. And Zahra deserves to be returned to her mother so she can take her daughter home.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, this is the first time I saw your blog. This is such an amazing idea you have. I am so interested in this. I try to highlight missing children from a metaphysical perspective at some of my lectures.But many find it a very sensitive topic to touch (Understandable). This is why I am grateful I found your blog.

    You have encouraged me to think about re-using my psychic gifts. I shied away from them for some years now as they were very intense when I did Spiritual Healing,and caused me more grief than happiness, because I was so misunderstood by others around me. So I decided to 'run away' from them. Presently, I mainly concentrate on Numerology and Metaphysics in a broad sense.
    But I have been meaning to give serious thought in working with my psychic energies again. I think finding your blog was the push that I needed, and for that I say a warm thank you.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, glad you found the blog and are re-opening to your gifts. Please feel free to check out the 2 forums listed at the top and bottom of the home page here. I look forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diana,

    I live in Sydney Australia and was touched deeply about little Zahra's sad death.
    I do have spirit visit me and can say that little Zahra made her presence felt to me to show that she is ok.
    Zahra came to me with the smell of Toffee. The kind of Toffee that is put in little paper cups and sold at the school fete for fundraising here in Australia - as is tradition.
    Maybe this was something she did or something she particularly liked. I have been wanting an opportunity to connect with Zahra's grandmother, friends, schoolteachers - who would know this about Zahra.
    Zahra is a beautiful peaceful soul who has the sweetness of an angel.
    I feel blessed and grateful that Zahra sent this message through me.

    Zahra's loved ones are free to message me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Lori! I hope that somehow this will help you get your message through to the right people. Zahra has touched a lot of people and I just pray that there is some kind of justice for her. Although I agree, she is happy now and safe.

    ReplyDelete