Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Aaron Watkins - Elizabeth, NJ

19 year old Aaron Watkins was last seen on November 11, 2007 at 4:20 PM in Elizabeth, NJ. He was last seen wearing a green baseball cap, black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. Aaron does have a pierced tongue, pierced ears, and a mole under his right eye.  I received his information to someone who needs to know what happened to him.  If you have see Aaron or know what happened to him, please contact the Plainfield Police Department at #908-753-3021 or NJSP Missing Persons Unit at #800-709-7090.

11/08/10 - I wanted to try to meditate on Aaron although I have had some trouble a couple of times before. I could see a horse's head and I heard or felt "dark knight". I just got a feeling it was knight not night. It appeared to have something on its head like some sort of head gear. It could be some place or a logo? Then I could see a round, red thing that I have no idea what it was. It had a #1 printed on top and it appeared to be a part of something, like maybe it had been or was attached to something.


Then I could see someone, almost as if it were me (him?) set a salt shaker and a drink on a big barrel. (I am going to insert here, and I'm not sure why except if felt like me doing it, that if I have a beer I put salt in it, hence the shaker???  I do not know if that means anything)  Then a thin guy with funky teeth dressed in camo came over and sat down. It appeared to be a dive, dingy. Then I heard something like Regan or Walter Regan. I think sometime before the bar part I heard "self destruct". So I asked again and I remember seeing something with a tongue sticking out and I could see a large bridge over water but I can't put too much weight on that because Barbara said something about them thinking he jumped off of a bridge. So I asked "is he dead?" and I don't get that feeling. Mad, gone.. drugs. Bad life and I don't know if that was then or still is. He just almost has an alive feeling. I felt like there may be a group of other people,. Undetected, not good. Needs to cleanup. Walking away from help, desperate times, not feeling loved.

Aaron's profile at the Psychics Unite forum. 


4 comments:

  1. so, was he rescued?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happened to glance down at our weekly ad today and saw Aaron's missing flyer info. It caught my attention and I resonated with it strongly for some reason. Now I'm here...I've been told I am psychic by other psychics and have had one other missing person situation that seemed to latch on to me but I am not aware of what or how to tap into it. Im going to try meditating as well and will see if this results in anything helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He ran away and started a new life imo

    ReplyDelete