Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Abigail Virginia Obermiller, age 17 - North Fairfield, OH

Abigail "Abbi" Obermiller went missing Sunday, June 6, 2010 from North Fairfiled, Ohio.

06/16/10 What I knew - it involved a boyfriend.  How, I don't know.

I saw a white car. An arrow pointing down and trees.  It was almost like the arrow was part of the trees.  License plate, L M.  I could see what looked like an babies pacifier.  A long road with sparse trees, meaning I could look up and see through them to the sky.  Not much leafage.  SW.  State Park.I could see the road leading to the location where she is and the trees are thin, not heavy with leaves.  You can look right through them and see the sky.  That must be important because I repeated it in my journal.,

Going back to the pacifier, as I was writing this in my journal, not before, I saw a picnic table.  Going back, the pacifier will be there and a road going to the left.  She is there.  What I mean is the pacifier will be in an area where you the road turns left.

I feel jealousy.  I remember seeing an image at the beginning in connection to a car.  A handle?  I'm not sure. 

Near the end I could see a house in a large field or a very big yard. It has one of those old really big satellite dishes in the yard.  It is close or on the way to the road.  Over park??


 I feel there is more, I got more but I'm really not sure about it yet.  I need to do another meditation first.

No comments:

Post a Comment