Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things that will NOT get published!

Rarely does this happen but on occasion I have received comments that are nothing more than advertisements. I received another one today.

This site is dedicated to find missing children.  It is not free advertisement for anyone.  I don't even put those ad-sense things on here.  I review all comments before they are posted and these types of comments will never make it on this site.  And I have to say I think it is pretty heartless and cold to even try.

While I am on this road, I will also not publish comments that are mean spirited towards the children, families of the children or others who are posting on the site.  This is also not a place to gossip or point fingers.  If a comment makes direct accusations against someone without some solid basis (gossip and speculation) it will not be published.  Monitor what you write so that no one is hurt by mistake.  Remember, we can all be wrong.  Its not worth ruining someone's life by saying something that, if proven wrong, cannot be taken back.

Only those comments that I feel are truly intended to help in this cause, and are offered with integrity, will be posted.  I do not censor comments made towards me, but that is where I will draw the line.  Other than advertisements, I have only refused to post something once or twice and only because it was really awful.

I do want to say that I really appreciate all of the comments we do receive and how wonderful it is that most are sincerely trying to help these kids!  I am pleased that the site is growing with so many gifted and caring people.  I will do my best to make sure we earn and keep the trust and respect of those reading the posts and comments, and those who look to us for help.

Thank you!

Namaste
Diana

1 p.s. I would like to mention..  Please, only post comments that are your own.  It bothers me when someone takes information from this blog and posts it on other sites, forums, blogs, etc.  I don't read those other sites or know what other "psychics" are saying (other than what is posted here).  And I don't know when someone does that until someone else tells me.  So in turn, I won't post information taken from those other sites here.  I realize that most people are only trying to help and I do appreciate that.  But, its best to let whomever wants to share here to do it for themselves.  Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment