Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joshua Davis, Age 18 Mths. - New Braunfels, TX

Joshua Davis went missing from his home on February 4, 2011.  My initial feelings were that he did not just walk away and its seems unlikely that someone just walked in and took him.


02/08/11 - The first thing I saw was shaking hands.. 2 people shaking hands like there was an agreement.  But it feels more like there is more than one person that knows what happened to Joshua and there was an agreement on what to do and to stay silent.


I could see the bottom of a sneaker but there was something wrong with it.  The sole was messed up. It could be a defect on the shoe or it could be because the person has something wrong with their foot or leg.  It made me feel like there were footprints around the area.  Maybe there was a foot print lifted.  I could see a block wall in what reminded me of a parking lot area.  Maybe the parking lot of a convenience store.  I could see several black children playing with a red ball. There is a dumpster there and I felt that something was placed in the dumpster.  Not necessarily the baby, but some evidence.  I heard something our pastor always says "You can't fix stupid".

I could see a black man with bandages on his head. He has pointy, mousy like features.

Then railroad tracks.  I'm learning not to discount things that repeat.  I was traveling on a road and to my right the railroad tracks were right beside the road.  In the distance almost more to the left but pretty straight ahead I was going towards a city.  I do not know what that connection might be.  Somewhere in all of this I heard I-40.


11 comments:

  1. do you think this was a agreement between the parents? and someone else maybe selling the baby or killing the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure exactly except that after looking at the reports and watching a video clip I don't feel the mom knows what happened. I think she may have a strong suspicion but doesn't really know. What I do think is more than one person does know what happened, I'm just not sure yet what that means exactly. And a thought crossed my mind this afternoon. When I felt that there might be evidence in the dumpster, I wonder if, and this is if he is still alive, could they have changed his clothes and thrown what he was wearing and anything else he might have had in that dumpster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a interesting idea i like that better than someone killed this baby he is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't gotten a clear alive or not but I'm praying he will be found safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in San Antonio, which is right down the road from New Braunfels. The road and the railroad tracks going toward the city looks like going toward downtown SA on I-35. Actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I will try to find it on a map.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I just carry to much hope,but some one told me they found him and he was deceased. In my heart I deeply felt that it was a lie,its one of those things you just have to prepare for. If he is still alive I feel like time is running out. If he is not maybe its the truth that we are waiting for to surface. Not knowing makes my heart ache for the child and those who love him.
    Perhaps I'm waiting on the moment for some one to crack. I feel that some one does know.
    Could he be dressed as a female? He is a baby.
    When I think of him the number five and a faded,boxy maroon car. Its probably nothing though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jealousy is involved an angry man the lady was not involved money and a faver this baby is with an old women and told it is her great grand baby will be found alive georgia, milly she is diabetic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that information accurate about him in Georgia?...because baby joshua is my girlfriends little cousin and we're trying to figure this out..please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw a guy with a huge backpack with a child carrier here in san Antonio about 3 months ago now. The child looked like Joshua. The guy looked like Ryan gossling, he was a white male, scruffy looking, maybe 5'9", 145-150lbs. He was right in front of the closed fire dept off I-10 and vance jackson where the bill miller is. I didn't report it at the time cause I didn't think anything of it till I saw the updated news about the child a month later. Diana, I think you were right on. I have a strong feeling he is alive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe you should go ahead and report it now, can't hurt!!!! I hope you are right! I would be awesome to find this baby alive and well!!!

    ReplyDelete