Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random things..

02/09/11 - I wanted to meditate on Hailey this morning but my mind was all over the place and it was very distracting.  This is what I did get though..  These were very quick but distinct feelings.  It just feels like reinforcement of some things I've already gotten.


Hailey Dunn - I could see a dump site again.  Not like a business.  I could see a scene unfold that reminded me of something I saw once on TV where the FBI or some law enforcement place like that will place corpses out in the elements for training purposes and also to determine how varying factors will effect a human body, decomposition, etc.  I don't really understand that unless its that she is deceased but not buried.  That is my strongest feeling.  This was bizarre but I feel she was simply dumped.  Also with Hailey, I keep thinking about those pictures I took of the railroad tracks.  I still don't know if its about showing me tracks.  I do think it has more to do with how the structure looks from underneath.  Its the way it was built, like a pier is built, that is important more so than anything else.

Phylicia Barnes - I got Illinois.  Feels more like a street or location.  In a house or building.  There is a drug connection.



Skelton boys - they are in or near a church cemetery.  There is some kind of connection there.

Like I said, I strongly feel like this was meant to be a reminder or reinforcement of things I've already gotten.





4 comments:

  1. Can you tell us anything else about Hailey..it has been three months with no clues..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worked on her case for a while but I will see if I can come up with any more as soon as I can. In the mean time, here is a link to her case on the forum. http://www.psychicsuniteforum.com/hailey-dunn-tx-t157.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you received anything about Hailey yet..I know your life has kept you busy but Im afraid people from our area are beginning to lose hope in finding her,her name is barely heard anymore.Can you help bring us some clue as to where she may be or what happened to her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't gotten anything new lately but I will try again.

    ReplyDelete