Psychics Unite Forum

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Linda Louise Taylor, Age 48 - Burlington, WA

I know that this is not the case of a missing child but for whatever reason felt compelled to try to do something.

02/04/11 - The first thing I got on her was ex.  The an R name like Rob or Rod.  I heard Red Robin.  I also saw a pair of boots, but not like they were being worn but more like they were just there. I don't know if they were mens or womens.  I wondered if she was shopping, like window shopping. Then I saw glasses like champagne glasses but I have no idea what that would mean.

RR tracks and the letter K.  RR tracks have been a recurring thing lately though.. Maybe there are just way more tracks than one would imagine through out some of these areas?

At one point I could see something that reminded me of looking through your eyelashes.  I know that sounds weird but its almost like if you have really long eyelashes and you are kind of squinting and all you can see is through your eyelashes.  I tried to see if she has long lashes but the pic I have is not very clear.  I do feel she is gone and I wonder if that is where the ex or the R name comes in.

02/05/11 - I just went in to see if there was any news about her and sadly her body was found and there is a suspect.  I hope they are able to solve this one quickly so she can rest in peace.

3 comments:

  1. Linda Taylor was my best friends mother... I am still in shock to this day about all of this. Its surreal. My heart goes out to my best friend Leisha, her sister Lana, Linda's grandson Jaden and Lindas father. Linda is greatly missed and will never be forgotten. Her soul will live on through her beautiful daughters and amazing grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post! I have checked occasionally to see if there is any news or updates and its sad to find so little. I hope those who did this to her are punished quickly and severely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your site looking back for this story. Anyway, you weren't really all that far off. The convicted murderer in this case is Misty Ruiz. Her accomplice was Adan Cantu (maybe that's where the "K" came from ??). Not sure about the boots... not sure about an ex either. It appears Linda was lured to a vacant house (incidentally, the house is located near RR tracks) with drugs?? so Misty could steal her car and kidnap her children from foster care. I'm guessing Adan may have been either a close friend, boyfriend, or wanna be boyfriend for Misty, but really don't know.

    Just thought I'd pass along, in case you hadn't heard, that you actually weren't completely "off" in this case... once it all pulled together, you can look back and connect the dots with what you saw. You can find the stories in the Skagit Valley Herald if you want to know more.

    ReplyDelete