Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, April 5, 2010

Alexandria Lauren Heckman

Alexandria Lauren Heckman is classified as an endangered runaway.  She went missing from San Marcos, CA on December 18, 2007.

My feeling about this is she may not be a runaway.. she came onto my radar after I started feeling that there are more girls, at least one, that may be connected to either Chelsey King's case, Amber Dubois' case, or both.  I feel this girl is probably already gone but no one really ever looked for her because they think she is a runaway.


03/29/10 – I wanted to focus on Alexandria this morning. She went missing from San Marcos, Ca on December 18, 2007. I didn’t do very well connecting with her but I did have a dream last night that I think might have been about her.

I was at what I think was a truck stop, or some place like that. Or maybe I was in a place behind the truck stop because I was in a big brown building. I think I (she) was trying to hitch a ride. There was another girl there also, and a man. The dream is really sketchy but the other girl came in and she had a gun or a short kind of riffle. I can’t really remember what the guy or the girl looked like but I was trying to get away. I can’t remember if I ran out but it seems like there were people close by. I just remember when I woke up I was so scared and my heart was beating so fast it hurt.

I remember seeing these little things, sort of like little structures or tents,. I have no idea what they are. There seemed to be something on the front of them that made them look like they had smiley faces. They were yellow and sat up on little legs. I don’t remember why, but I felt these were really important and I needed to remember them. I don’t know if they were supposed to be smiley faces or if it just looked like that. And also, they didn’t call her (me) Alexandria, they were saying Lauren. But now I can’t remember if it was me calling the other girl that???

6 comments:

  1. I will add her to my prayers. I don't think "runaway" is the right tag for her case either, but I don't get any other feelings than that about what I know at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex was my best friend in grade school and she sort of disappeared after middle school. To be honest I can see her being a runaway, but maybe that's just me being optimistic. I hope you can help find her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that you are right and I am wrong. I always pray I am wrong in a case like this. It would be so nice to hear that she returned home, safe and sound!!

    Never lose faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi this is Alexandria im 22 and not missing so your feelings and thoughts are wrong thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received the above comment this morning. I truly pray that this is really you Alexandria and that you are happy and safe. :)

    ReplyDelete