Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, April 23, 2010

Alexandria Heckman

I have to admit, after doing a meditation on Alexandria yesterday I am now confused as to what I am actually getting and what it means. 

04/22/10 - I first got the cursive letter D.  I do not know why it was cursive but it feels important to mention that.  Then I got a fork?? I got that and other things with Amber that made me think about vendors.  I am beginning to feel I might be wrong about her.  I could see her for a moment alive, working for a vendor and it reminded me of the dream and the little tent looking things.  But then I heard "dead".  I saw a very cute guy sitting down at the end of a table or something, smiling at her. He reminded me of that tv actor Mark Valley.  I am confused in my feelings.  Perhaps she worked for this type of vendor at some time or maybe she is now.  I was seeing a kitchen, large where a lot of food is prepared for a lot of people, but not like a restaurant.  More like a home or smaller environment.  It made me think if she is somehow connected with John Gardner that might be how she crossed his path.

I asked for a sign to show me where she is and I started seeing that mountain with the cross again. But this time to the right I saw another mountain and/or mountains in the background.  But then on the left I began seeing an opening, almost like a cave but then it shifted and I began to see what looked like a little frame around the opening with  little roof or ledge and a small cross on top.  Then more off to the back/left I could see a little village and the mountain began to turn into more of a structure or tower, balcony??  Whatever it was it was made of old stone or very old brick.  I am trying to get it clear in my mind but I am having trouble with that.


A thought crosses my mind that if she is not one of Gardner's victims perhaps this is all meant to draw her out and get her to contact her parents. At this point I feel I am no help at all.

The bottom line is the things I see with her and feel about her connect her to Amber and Chelsea.  I can only say that I hope I am wrong, and whatever the case may be I hope she will be searched for and found.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, this is the information that I received regarding Alexandria. A Walking track bush surround like a hiking track but sand or graveled paths. A name or place called Big Ben travel mountains. I felt that she was laughing with friends or a group of people I did not see her I just felt that she was with other people maybe bush walking or hiking up a mountain. There is a guide he is male tall solid build with a thick jacket on like a hunters jacket. What I feel is that she was very heavy hearted weighted down by emotions. Wanting happiness but not finding happiness. Best Regards Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Janet for you time on this case. As always, I do hope I'm wrong and that she is alive and well. But as soon as I saw her picture I had a bad feeling. It all happened about the time I told an investigator working on Amber Dubois' case that whoever took her was responsible for the disappearance of other girls. He had asked me to do a couple more readings and they had Gardner as a suspect at the the time but didn't have the evidence yet. Then I saw Alexandria's picture and I just felt a sinking feeling she was connected.

    I hope someday Gardner will come clean about the rest. Perhaps if they offer to take the death penalty off the table for everything, other families will find their children and have some closure.

    ReplyDelete