Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lindsey Baum - cont.


Following are more entries from my journal concerning Lindsey.  Some are meditations about Lindsey, some may or not be related but I am going to put it just in case...  I will continue posting as I find things that I feel may be related in some way.
08/20/09 -  Lindsey, I get the feeling that she does not see the news or know about the searches.  7/8, Michael.  I’m taken back to Brooklyn and the “L”.  I’m trying to see what happened.  I see a larger model truck.  I think it pulled up and she hopped in, or was convinced to get in.  Dark in color and she knows but not necessarily through mom – friend knows.  Friend does know something. 
What I can see if I’m her or with her today at 9AM her time.. noon my time (if she is in WA)?  I see what appears to be houses or a neighborhood but it changes.  It’s not a nice neighborhood maybe not even houses, but buildings of some sort.  There is a river there or close by.  An aerial view looks like it branches off and two things that remind me of marshmallows.  I may not know what that is but someone does.

I’m reminded that sometimes our kids know more people than we realize because of their friends, baby sitters, whatever. 
Around the aerial view of the river it seems like a wooded area, thick with trees.  I’m looking at a building in the distance but there is something blocking my view, like that cannon.  But I see a plane and more buildings at my right.  The building has a rounded top.  X here....what she can see from where she is standing, perhaps today, some of it corresponds to the river, 7/8. 
09/12/09 – Something brief but while I was trying to meditate I saw an Indians face in connection to Lindsey.. I have no idea…
10/13/09 – I was trying to focus on Lindsey but Aisling and Amber kept popping in.. so I’m really not sure who this is about..
Aisling has been found in a drain.. who could have put here there without being seen?  (I think this was an accident).  I am seeing the asian looking woman.  I see a loft or a very small place.  There is not much in it, its like a studio or design?? I see or feel young, hip people.. very hip and trendy.
I started thinking Lindsey or no, Amber??  I started seeing food and utensils or something like that.  It brought me back to the vender and I was wondering if Amber’s family had gotten that piece of information I sent.

6 comments:

  1. "Brooklyn" I wonder if that is a nickname of a person she was with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope we can find her alive.. then we will know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way off...u are so general..way off..u could be describing anyone...people who are REAL psychics dont exploit themselves.....save it..and save the family from heartache..u really piss me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, the only way you would know I was way off on anything is if YOU know something. If that is the case, then please come forward with your information.

    Second, if you were less excited about coming on here to insult me, i.e.. sending so many emails, then you would have realized that this particular comment is general, but not the only thing I've posted about Lindsey.

    Third, her family is well aware of me and I was asked to help when she went missing.

    Fourth, real psychics? If there is anyone out there who is a real psychic, whom I imagine you mean could actually find Lindsey, then where are they? PLEASE.. I would love nothing better than for someone who is better than me find Lindsey and return her to her mother. I would welcome being wrong on any given case if that means the missing child is returned safely to their family.

    And finally, if I wanted to exploit myself then the main comments on this blog would be about how many times I have actually helped find a missing child. How many times I have been correct in the information I have provided. There would be many more cases listed here where I am working with families or LE on a case. I don't always post information on cases I am working on, on this blog, especially if I am working with someone close to the missing person. I am not looking for attention, I am trying to help.

    May I ask, what are you doing other than spewing hate? If you feel this way then please, feel free to forget the link to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To those of you who come here with genuine hearts and the desire to help, I am sorry for the above rant. Sometimes certain energy is so negative the only way to rid myself of it is to spout back. Especially when the remarks are cowardly hidden behind an anonymous poster...

    ReplyDelete
  6. an area i looked up on google earth snowden road in white salmon wa looks like what you have described.

    ReplyDelete