Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, April 5, 2010

Patrick Alford / David Fortin




02/10/10 – I was trying to do a meditation on David Fortin who went missing 02/10/09, one year ago today from Alma, Quebec, Canada.  After I was done, it really didn’t feel right..  I never posted it anywhere.  Now I feel it might have some to do with David but more maybe to do with Patrick Alford who went missing 01/22/10 from Brooklyn, NY.  Perhaps a little of both.
3 B 7 17 5 16  I am not sure why that is important but I think it is. He didn’t seem upset that he had to ride the bus.  I don’t feel dad in the home.  I see him standing on the sidewalk.  What I see is a lot of stone or concrete buildings.  The street circles around.  I don’t get trees or at least not many.  I can see something red through from where he was standing.   
I see a man in a white shirt.  Desk job and a gold key.  I see another man, thinner, dark hair and mustache. The mustache is one of those that goes down around his mouth.  The first man is stockier, lighter hair, brownish.  I see boys coming up to him, convincing him to walk .  He doesn’t want to but they are intimidating.  I just now heard the name Angelo.  6 boys, ages 13 – 17. 
I see a roof top.  I could see stairs, concrete going up then I felt the roof top.  Stone pillar by the stairs between a building.  Then I could see them walking down alleys, around corners.  I heard the word Belmont, building or street name.  I didn’t think it could be “Belmont” but I will go with it.  They did something to him on the rooftop.  He may still be there, covered up or hidden in something.  This really makes me unsure because when I saw or was trying to find a picture of him I did see something about bullying just a glimpse but the word bully.. enough to have it in my mind.  But it is a strange coincidence  I am drawn to him one year after he went missing. 

4 comments:

  1. I had never heard about David's case. I will pray for him.

    With Patrick I often wondered if it wasn't a bully situation, much as you described. I keep getting the feeling that if it is one of the boys will be in trouble on an unrelated incident and will tell LE information about Patrick. But what you posted sounds like what I often feel. I just hope we are both wrong and hope he is safe somewhere.

    Today when I prayed for Patrick and later when I was looking for updates the word NJ kept coming to mind, but I know he's missing from NY so I don't understand why I keep thinking about NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hadn't either. Just that morning I saw his picture and something told me to give it a try. I didn't even realize it had been exactly a year. Something about the place didn't feel right, but then it also did so being that confused I decided to wait and see. Maybe this is why???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this in any way be connected to Kara Kopetsky (sp?) case since you heard the name Belmont and she is from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be.. I do sometimes confuse cases if I'm working on more than one at the same time. Thats pretty much why I try not to do that anymore. I may be focusing on one child but the strongest energy will come through and sometimes I don't realize it until later.

    ReplyDelete